Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today was a great day! I have a sense of accomplishment. I finished rearranging Emma's room to see if I could make it feel more open and even thought it is filled with baby things more roommie. I had fun putting these cute painted wood pieces on the wall. They are flowers and bugs! Ladybugs and butterflies or as my dad would say flutterbys. I am not done with the room but have to be patient because Cory has only had his job for a week and a half so I don't have any funds yet! I appreciate Cory and all that he does for our family. He is a great dad. He plays with Emma all the time, if only I could get him to change her pooie diapers!!
Da has made it possible for me to grow a garden in the back yard and I am really excited! I read on the Internet all about growing gardens in Central Texas and I knew where I was going to plant every plant and what kind and then just before I was going to go and buy some stuff it froze one night! So I think I am suppose to wait a week or something and then see if it wont do it again. I must admit I have plenty of experience starting a garden, I can even rotertill and I know a lot about planting and spacing but have very minimal experience actually eating the fruit of my labor. Why you ask, well my dad decided when we were little that he wanted to buy some goats to keep the weeds down and just have around the farm. It never failed, no matter how careful we were to keep the fence maintained and all they would always get in the very second anything got ripe! I don't think I will have any problems with goats here but I think the squirrels might give me a run for my money! We shall see how it all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New baby Gropp

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

anniversary ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker