Monday, March 23, 2009

Green or Brown?

So this is the Beginning of the garden story. This is how the garden spot looked when the neighbor prepared the soil.






This is what it looked like a few weeks ago. I need to update my pictures! I have planted 5 watermelons in those mounds but they dont seem to like me very much and they are not doing so good :(

Those rows are corn!

And here I planted some strawberries and one is already about a inch long! And next to the strawberries are some cantalope.


It has been difficult at times because of fire ants but now they are more under control so I feel safe to sit on the ground and pull weeds! Emma has been a trooper and will have to continue to be. She sits in her stroller and watches everything that is going on around her. I give her a toy and she is usually just fine unless she gets cold or drops that toy or if she can't see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New baby Gropp

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

anniversary ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker