Saturday, March 7, 2009

It came!

It came! I was scared that it wouldn't but it came! Let me back up, first I got something in the mail from BYU-I that said I was deficient in one of three ways; grades, credits, or I took the wrong class! I could have cried. Here I thought I would get away with just getting my certificate in the mail and that would be it and any problems they might have found they would just keep to themselves. I guess I wasn't that lucky. So I got on the phone and called the number they said I should call should I have any questions and I sure did have some questions!! Especially since its the business management secretary's job to sign us up for classes and my deficiency happened my last semester. I called and after getting transferred to a few different people the lady asked me the reason I was calling and I said "well I thought I graduated!!" She looked up my transcript and said "oh yes, this happens all the time sorry about the scare." We get to choose from 12 different classes which 6 will be our emphasis and the computer thinks there are only 2 sets of 6 classes so if you mix and match it doesn't get it so it shows and error. I just had to call them and tell them it was happening and they fixed it for me right then and there and then yesterday......It came!!! My diploma, a bachelor of science in business management, signed by Pres. Monson! (well stamped with his name anyways!) So I am happy to say that they gave it to me, I have it and I wont give it back, no matter what else they may say or what else may go wrong!!!

2 comments:

  1. great job! how exciting! Even though I am a stay at home mom, I love that I have a degree. It makes me feel like I have accomplished something and it is always there if I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!! NO one can take it away from you now!! you've got it in writing:)

    ReplyDelete

New baby Gropp

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

anniversary ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker