Friday, April 10, 2009

SO I thought I would up date our blog cuz the last one is a little sad.

Cory has begged and begged for me to let him get a X box 360 and when we got our taxes back and after a lot of promises, I let him get one. He promised that if I said he had been playing it too much then he would stop and spend some time hanging out with us and he promised that if was ever too big a problem and taking too much of his time we would sell it! So this is happy Cory playing his basketball game. So far he hasn't gone overboard with it like I thought he would. I imagined him playing it until 2 or 3 in the morning!



I realized after a while that all the pictures I took usually had only Emma and Cory in them so I decided to take some of the two of us every once and a while, poof that I was around while she was growing up!



We met up with Doug, Lynnae and their family and spend the weekend doing a little fishing. When we were driving we saw some of these bluebonnets and Lynnae and I tried to take some pictures. When I set her down she looked around her, got scared and just cried!



The flowers went up to her shoulders. It was too sad to be that funny but it still kind of was!

She really does have her own personality. She likes to smile at the people that are on the TV! I wonder if it will ever hurt her feelings that they wont smile back or anything.







This is the new way Emma talks. It used to me daddada but now its more of a song.








1 comment:

New baby Gropp

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

anniversary ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker